Club Med Canada launches Contest Club Med x Rossignol which runs from November 1st, 2019 to January 31st, 2020.
Public launch of contest: November 1st, 2019 from 9am EST
Contest launch: November 1st, 2019 from 9am EST
Ending contest: January 31st, 2020 at 23:59pm EST
Draw date: February 3rd, 2020, at 1pm EST
- This contest is open to residents of Canada aged 18 or older, except for employees, agents, representatives and volunteers of Club Med et Rossignol and their affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies, the suppliers of the prize(s), materials and services related to the current contest, as well as members of their immediate families (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal or de facto spouses and all persons with whom said employees, agents and representatives are domiciled.
HOW TO ENTER
No purchase required.
- The contest is exclusive to Club Med and Rossignol. To participate, the participant will go on a dedicated website http://clubmed-concours-contest.ca/rossignol/en/contest/ The participant will give its gender, first name, last name, email address and answers to simple questions on this dedicated website.
The contest will be presented on Rossignol’s and Club Med Canada’s websites, will be sent to Rossignol Canada’s and Club Med Canada’s email databases and on the Facebook pages of Club Med Canada and Rossignol Canada.
The contest is open to residents of Canada who are 18 years of age or older. No purchase necessary. Limit of one (1) entry per person and email address. Only one (1) email address can be used to enter the contest, regardless of the number of addresses held by the participant. The usage of different names, identities and/or email addresses will automatically result in disqualification.
- The prize consists of 7 nights for 2 adults of 18 years old and more for the following Club Med Resorts: Samoëns Morillon Grand Massif, Peisey-Vallandry, La Plagne 2100, Valmorel, Val Thorens Sensations. Availability is subject to capacity restrictions.
Your prize includes:
- 7 consecutive nights, all-inclusive package standard room, double or quadruple occupancy.
- Flight ticket from one of the following international airports: Montreal, or Toronto, or Calgary, or Vancouver
- Transfers to/from the Club Med Resort
- Meals, snacking and drinks included in the traditional Club Med all-inclusive package
- Ski or snowboard classes, according to the season availabilities
- Ski lift
- Activities included in the traditional Club Med all-inclusive package
Your prize doesn’t include:
- Transfers from residence to airport;
- Cost of passport, tourist cards, vaccination certificates and visas;
- Alpine material rental
- Excess baggage charges;
- Any sales or Goods and Services Tax and any similar tax, if applicable;
- Airport improvements fees or any fuel surcharges or other additional costs levied by the air carrier in connection with the flights;
- Travel insurance;
- Transfers from winner’s home to airport for both ends of roundtrip;
- Personal expenses;
- Optional excursions.
The prize also consists of 2 pairs of skis and fixings Rossignol, based on availability at the moment of choosing the pairs.
- The contest organizers hereby declare the estimated value of the prize offered in connection with this promotional contest as:
Approximate value: $ 7 800
- Club Med stay: $ 5 800
- Two pairs of Rossignol skis: $ 2 000
- Club Med will communicate with the winner by e-mail. The winner will have to communicate his/her full Canadian postal address with a phone number. Winner will be selected randomly. The winner will have 10 days to claim the prize. The winner must be able to produce proof of identity and proof of address at the time the prize is being claimed. If, in the 11th day, the winner hasn’t communicated this information with Club Med, the prize will then be awarded to a 2nd participant selected randomly, and so on until name of the winner.
- The prize must be accepted as described in these regulations and may not be replaced by or exchanged for any other prize. It may be transferred to another person subject to written authorization from the contest organizers.
- By participating this contest, the winner authorizes the Contest Organizers to use, if required, his/her name, photo, image, statements about the prize, e-mail address, place of residence and/or voice for promotional purposes, without compensation.
- The contest organizers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest at their sole discretion in the event of a computer virus or bug, unauthorized human intervention, or any other occurrence beyond their control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, or normal operation of the contest.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- The contest organizers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest at their sole discretion in the event of a computer virus or bug, unauthorized human intervention, or any other occurrence beyond their control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, or normal operation of the contest, subject to the approval of the Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux du Québec, as the case may be.
- Reservations will be accepted based on winner grid’s availability at the time and will only be confirmed 8 weeks prior to departure. Reservations cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- Reservations and arrangements related to the trip must be made by contacting Club Med’s promotion department at the phone number mentioned in the winner letter. Mentioning the name of the contest: Club Med x Rossignol 2019-2020.
- Amenities provided may vary according to the destination and participating wholesalers. The winner will be advised of what is included in the prize prior to making the reservation.
- As soon as the reservations are made, there are no possibilities of cancellation or change in travelling dates. Also, the names of all travelling parties may not be changed.
- The prize package has no monetary value and is non-transferable and non-extendible.
- All expenses other than those specifically mentioned in the prize description above shall be the responsibility of the winner and/or travelling companion(s). These include the cost of travel from residence(s) to airport and airport to residence(s) meals and beverages, taxes, fees for obtaining passports, visas, vaccinations and other necessary travel documents, insurance and personal expenses.
- No compensation will be given should the trip or any relating matters with the trip be cancelled for any reason beyond the control of all or any organizers (natural disasters, weather, riots, political situations that may endanger the lives of all travelling parties, strikes or other). Also, any contractual obligation between organizers and suppliers does not imply any type of reimbursement to the winner and/or travelling partners.
- The contest organizers shall assume no responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, cost or expenses arising out of personal injury, accidents or death, loss, damage or delay of baggage or other property, or delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental.
- All conditions and restrictions of all participating suppliers are applicable.
- Travel is valid between March 28th 2020 and May 3rd 2020 (or depending on the seasonal closing of the ski resort), or March 27th, 2021 and May 2nd, 2021 (or depending on the seasonal closing of the ski resort).